PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouj

I dont think I'm the most hated... It's just, I doubt that an update will come out, and if does come out its too late, you've taken to long and it wont build up to the hype, and it will most likely be a buzz kill, the server will lose players as they already are, (I haven't seen more then 30 people on recently) I've seen around 2-10 people on everyday,

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I dont think I'm the most hated... It's just, I doubt that an update will come out, and if does come out its too late, you've taken to long and it wont build up to the hype, and it will most likely be a buzz kill, the server will lose players as they already are, (I haven't seen more then 30 people on recently) I've seen around 2-10 people on everyday,
You are the buzz kill. I used to like you Spacey in OPB V1 when you were a nice guy and we used to play with Fenicng. But after since your promotion to staff, you have become really arrogant and your demotion just increased this arrogance. I really hope the old Nick comes back. The positive one. Not the one who spreads negativity and to be honest acts like a prick.

Last edited:

Ouj

I was hated more on the old opblocks, and arrogance? I don't think so, been hectic for me recently and this game was my quiet time,where I would go to relax, I wanted to apply for staff to be able to help people and be thanked, and actually be a valued member of a community, But I would get on and get abused, by multiple members, and that's what people dont know about "ouj was a bad staff member, always lost his temper" Because like Chim and Speed, and Duck, and you always got to me, Giving me for the littlest of things

The server is literally dead and I'll never return to a "V3" ever.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I have never given you **** for anything. I used to play with you. We used to be friends. But why do you think that Duck and Speed gave you ****? Just for their amusement? Do you really think that there could be no other reasons they think you aren't a good staff member?

Ouj

Speed has always been a e-warrior and me and Duck use to be cool but one day he just blocked me on everything.

Atleast I'm not 18 or 19 and dating a 15 year old over minecraft, and atleast I'm not as bad as Clerisy.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Speed has always been a e-warrior and me and Duck use to be cool but one day he just blocked me on everything.

Atleast I'm not 18 or 19 and dating a 15 year old over minecraft, and atleast I'm not as bad as Clerisy.
That is true and I never compared you to Clerisy. Overall I always thought you would have been a good staff member. I just dk. It feels like you've changed. And not for the good.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I want you to come back to OPB ouj. I want to be friends with you again. I would just like you to change your negative attitude.

X

xMc

Ayyy firing shots once more, nothing new. I'm going to lock the thread to stop arguing and calm everyone's down

Status
Not open for further replies.