Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Current gear situation

Do you think it's to easy to obtain high gear.

• Total voters
X

xMc

Forget that we are months into v3 and look at the current timers for gear and picks etc.
Do you think it should be a matter of higher donors having to wait longer for higher kits to make them more valuable and so it's harder to obtain the better kits but they also get the prior kits as well to make it fairer.
If you don't understand what I mean I'll explain more to the individuals.
And no don't answer "Yes it's easy because people are bad"

angyma

It is. I've had several non-donor friends who got gear really easily. Some even with the new candies and how hard it is to obtain some of them. 4 hours used to seem like a lot of time but now for the effects you got it really wasn't enough (for refining). I remember you mentioning once that donor kits be a weekly thing, I agree. And if gapples come back or another form of healing/potions make it harder to get a lot of.

X

xMc

It is. I've had several non-donor friends who got gear really easily. Some even with the new candies and how hard it is to obtain some of them. 4 hours used to seem like a lot of time but now for the effects you got it really wasn't enough (for refining). I remember you mentioning once that donor kits be a weekly thing, I agree. And if gapples come back or another form of healing/potions make it harder to get a lot of.
Yes it's easy because people are bad.

lol kidding good point +1
Rate it on the poll please both of you and yea this was to make it so higher and better gear wasn't so common. For instance in the first week of v3 I had around 15 sets of candylord just from /ah and pvp..

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Rate it on the poll please both of you and yea this was to make it so higher and better gear wasn't so common. For instance in the first week of v3 I had around 15 sets of candylord just from /ah and pvp..
Yeh it's easy to get kits from pvp and as a CPrince I can basically supply other non donor friends with like 20 sets of CPrince so it is very easy to get gear on OPB. Getting cwarrior is such a common thing