Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

CookieYT's Introduction

CookieYT

As you may know, I have been playing OPBlocks since v2 (though i played a bit of v1, I rarely came on, as it wasn't fun like the other versions). I have met many friends whether there Staff or people I have known since v2.
Yesterday, because I found a bug and did not have a forums account, I decided to make one. Hopefully, In the future, I have more friends and see old ones like @Sine_Pari.

My name is Ronin, though as of now only a few know that know are @Chrisseh, and well i forgot, because i'm a nub.If you are new to OPB or the forums, just to let you know, I don't go by Ronin, but rather go by: Makki or Rusty (I was called Rusty a lot in previous versions, and still am, though that is my brother's name). In the near future, I may apply for staff. I hope that OPB will become one of the best servers in the world, with many new friends, etc.

If you are wondering, I am on from 7Am - 8: 30Am PST and 4ish (depending on HW) - 9PM, if you wanted to meet me, or know when i would be on. I can be on earlier than 7am but im lazy and sleep in a lot till like 6:45.

I hope to see you there on forums and the server.

Tags: @emelade @Sine_Pari @Fet @FencingGreyhound @M1ghtyMa5on @CaliX2Guns @34D @Dh @Mutah @Chimerical @Sosa @BetterThenU @RainbowUnleashed @DdubsRulez2

Staff Tags: @Amazing @Mochi @BazerKing @Cowie @Chrissehh @FK @trkey @angyma @NathannB
@Elijeh

Exstaff: @emelade @Sine_Pari @CaliX2Guns @Fet etc.
Heres your tags Mason: @M1ghtyMa5on @M1ghtyMa5on
EDIT: I have added a few people and Lucky, im not adding you nub

2 Very Special Titles: @Sine_Pari I miss yah and @emelade Nub stop /marry me then 5 min later divorcing me

Thanks for taking the time to read my Intro *cough cough forums intro* ~CookieYT

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
As you may know, I have been playing OPBlocks since v2 (though i played a bit of v1, I rarely came on, as it wasn't fun like the other versions). I have met many friends whether there Staff or people I have known since v2.
Yesterday, because I found a bug and did not have a forums account, I decided to make one. Hopefully, In the future, I have more friends and see old ones like @Sine_Pari.

My name is Ronin, though as of now only a few know that know are @Chrisseh, and well i forgot, because i'm a nub.If you are new to OPB or the forums, just to let you know, I don't go by Ronin, but rather go by: Makki or Rusty (I was called Rusty a lot in previous versions, and still am, though that is my brother's name). In the near future, I may apply for staff. I hope that OPB will become one of the best servers in the world, with many new friends, etc.

If you are wondering, I am on from 7Am - 8: 30Am PST and 4ish (depending on HW) - 9PM, if you wanted to meet me, or know when i would be on. I can be on earlier than 7am but im lazy and sleep in a lot till like 6:45.

I hope to see you there on forums and the server.

Tags: @emelade @Sine_Pari @Fet @FencingGreyhound @M1ghtyMa5on @CaliX2Guns @34D @Dh @Mutah @Chimerical @Sosa @BetterThenU @RainbowUnleashed @DdubsRulez2

Staff Tags: @Amazing @Mochi @BazerKing @Cowie @Chrissehh @FK @trkey @angyma @NathannB
@Elijeh

Exstaff: @emelade @Sine_Pari @CaliX2Guns @Fet etc.
Heres your tags Mason: @M1ghtyMa5on @M1ghtyMa5on
EDIT: I have added a few people and Lucky, im not adding you nub

Thanks for taking the time to read my Intro *cough cough forums intro* ~CookieYT
Lol still don't remember you from v1 but welcome again I Guess?