Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xMc

Hello,
Today I am may do a rank giveaway for Christmas. This rank giveaway may include

Muncher
Title of choice ( NOT Veteran )

If you would like to see this vote here!
https://strawpoll.de/b2eddd2
Aim for 20 - 30

I have every right to not give the title, and have a right to not give you the rank on Christmas Day :D.

NOTE:
If you win you will get a prize, and get it.

I know Pathos is gonna say it fake blah blah blah

Hope this does not sound sketchey
Wouldn't say its fake since things like this is understandable, gl picking someone (I don't need it so don't count me in it)

timeflies

Infamous Member
I am very confused, Jerr is this a rank giveaway or title giveaway? Because how you stated it in the thread it doesn't make any sense to me.

ShiroHibikii

Instead of wasting everyone's time doing all that, why not just use a randomizer which is more fast and compact. And instead of writing another reply putting the link, edit the original post instead so it's easier to see. Plus, just to confirm, if it were a rank giveaway, what rank would be the given prize?

Jer

Instead of wasting everyone's time doing all that, why not just use a randomizer which is more fast and compact. And instead of writing another reply putting the link, edit the original post instead so it's easier to see. Plus, just to confirm, if it were a rank giveaway, what rank would be the given prize?
I am no longer doing the rank because apreantly a lot of people already have ranks. I am just giving away a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.