Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Chargeback

Ban Evading, because my friend hacked at my house and got banned so when I joined I was banned for ban evading. It happened like 4-5 days ago
Why did you even think to join on another account? Why didn't you join with your main? It's your problem that your mate was hacking at "your" house, you could've easily stopped him or not even let him on your account for that to happen. All I'm saying is it's abit fishy as to why you didn't just come on your main but you knew to join on a secondary account? (To be ban evading)

Last edited:
Why did you even think to join on another account? Why didn't you join with your main? It's your problem that your mate was hacking at "your" house, you could've easily stopped him or not even let him on your account for that to happen. All I'm saying is it's abit fishy as to why you didn't just come on your main but you knew to join on a secondary account? (To be ban evading)
Ok, so number one. He was at MY house and I didn't know he was hacking until I got banned when I joined so I told him and said he hacked on the server. Number two, want a screenshot of him saying it himself? Btw his IGN is xXOMegAsaTaNXx

Ok, so number one. He was at MY house and I didn't know he was hacking until I got banned when I joined so I told him and said he hacked on the server. Number two, want a screenshot of him saying it himself? Btw his IGN is xXOMegAsaTaNXx
Sure, but it wouldn't prove much as you could just get any of your mates to admit it for you. Surely, you knew the consequences right of joining on a alt when being banned ?

You said you joined and got banned for ban evading, why didn't you just go onto your main first and not an alt? As what you said makes it look like you didn't know until after you got banned the second time that you found out you was banned on your main.

I did
Sure, but it wouldn't prove much as you could just get any of your mates to admit it for you. Surely, you knew the consequences right of joining on a alt when being banned ?

You said you joined and got banned for ban evading, why didn't you just go onto your main first and not an alt? As what you said makes it look like you didn't know until after you got banned the second time that you found out you was banned on your main.
I did join on my main first? I don't own any alts, I also did know the consequences. I didn't hack, my friend did it. I bought a rank and played since V1 so I don't just wanna throw that away.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Then what account did you get banned on for ban evading then? Because it certainly isn't your main.
I think what happened is the following:
His friend hacked on OPBlocks, but on his own account at Ziggys house, and got banned.
Ziggy didn't know this, so he got OPBlocks on his main, and since his friend had hacked at his house, when he joined he had the same IP as when his friend got banned, so
Zigy got banned for ban evasion.
That's what I understand.