JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Came bye to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Hey! How's life? Haven't talked to you in awhile :p
OPBV4 is coming soon (yes V4 lol) and hopefully it's more like V1, so maybe come on when that releases ;3

Jerreinemy

Hey! How's life? Haven't talked to you in awhile :p
OPBV4 is coming soon (yes V4 lol) and hopefully it's more like V1, so maybe come on when that releases ;3
V1 and v2 where as best this server is going to get, we all know that and your telling me he is getting a v4 together when v3 isn't complete, I got on the server yesterday to Pvp some newbs, and there was only 10 people on, and half the warp commands didn't even work, it sucked ass, soooo I did what any normal person would do, and leave, I might get on this weekend to play around with the staff If you know what I mean...

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
V1 and v2 where as best this server is going to get, we all know that and your telling me he is getting a v4 together when v3 isn't complete, I got on the server yesterday to Pvp some newbs, and there was only 10 people on, and half the warp commands didn't even work, it sucked ass, soooo I did what any normal person would do, and leave, I might get on this weekend to play around with the staff If you know what I mean...
Well tell me if you get on ;3

(Ps. If your talking about /warp Pvp or /Pvp not working just go to /spawn and jump off the edge, that's where Pvp is)

Jerreinemy

Well tell me if you get on ;3

(Ps. If your talking about /warp Pvp or /Pvp not working just go to /spawn and jump off the edge, that's where Pvp is)
I know, but if you do /warps a Pvp warp comes up also there is a Pvp portal in spawn... Also I am getting on on saterday

Status
Not open for further replies.