Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

A Positive Tip for People

Cyclone

Just a little tip for you if your getting bullied in school or get into a fight with someone. Now if someone is bullying you in school, you should ignore them if they don't stop try telling the teacher or whom ever. The next thing is you wanna avoid getting into a fight with someone. What you really don't wanna do is say anything disrespectful back to them or else it will make the situation even worse. If they wanna start a fight with you tell your/any other teacher straight away.

Now if you want any more tips or anything just lemme know. I hope i helped some of you out there ;).

There will always be nice and mean people out there but we have to live with it.

Just a little tip for you if your getting bullied in school or get into a fight with someone. Now if someone is bullying you in school, you should ignore them if they don't stop try telling the teacher or whom ever. The next thing is you wanna avoid getting into a fight with someone. What you really don't wanna do is say anything disrespectful back to them or else it will make the situation even worse. If they wanna start a fight with you tell your/any other teacher straight away.

Now if you want any more tips or anything just lemme know. I hope i helped some of you out there ;).
if only I knew that earlier lol

Anyways, thanks for the tip for future reference

Blesser

^^
the 'method' you just said never works. Many people 'recommend it' but it doesn't work. You need to kick your bully's @$$ to stop him. The method of you ignoring him and reporting him to teachers will never work, just get him more angry. I've been ignoring a bully in my class for 5 years, and finally I decided to beat him up. What happened? It's been 2 months and he didn't even look at me. Neither did his 'gang'

(btw, you're probably gonna apply for staff so you're trying to spread a positive vibe.
just my opinion)

Cyclone

^^
the 'method' you just said never works. Many people 'recommend it' but it doesn't work. You need to kick your bully's @$$ to stop him. The method of you ignoring him and reporting him to teachers will never work, just get him more angry. I've been ignoring a bully in my class for 5 years, and finally I decided to beat him up. What happened? It's been 2 months and he didn't even look at me. Neither did his 'gang'

(btw, you're probably gonna apply for staff so you're trying to spread a positive vibe.
just my opinion)
Idk i was just trying to think of something positive cause i also have troubles with it too.
I'm just trying to send out a msg to all ppl who don't know this i may know alot of ppl may know this but yeah.

Last edited:

Ouj

I'm going to be honest, I've been bullied part of my life until I figured out "My Strategy"

As wild as it sounds assert your dominance, Make sure people know your not a joke, I have a group of friends so do that too, have like 2-4 people you can rely on and that are in your class. By having more friends, more people may know your friends and like them causing you to get more friends and more people that you know and that'll stick up for you,

For asserting your dominance, I don't think violence is key, nor do I think that you need to resort to fighting someone, Remember, never start with people, if people say mean things to you just say whatever and walk off, and if you have a large group of friends that probably wont, but if you get into a fight make sure they can't hit you back, I don't want to sound like I'm from some banged up area, but that's what I've been taught, If someone hits you, you hit them back and make sure they don't hit you back.

In my opinion the whole "just ignore them and walk away and tell a teacher" doesn't work in High School, I'm only in my second year and I know that, and there is a lot of fights in my area, so I would advise

• Having a group of friends you can rely on and that you know have your back (2-4)
  • Don't have a bad reputation or be known for being mean to people
  • Don't start fights with people

My bullying isn't as severe as others but that's been my experience, getting into fights because of my words so I just thought I'd let other people know without them having to get into the same situation that I did :)

Hope this helped! ~My Opinion

D

DannyBoyGamer32

There will always be nice and mean people out there but we have to live with it.
No, what if someone gives death threats or something that requires an answer. I get in such situations every day and i successfully fight throught it with a series of roasting and bisecting them into pieces
I have experience from being bullied.

This happened in the 5th grade. I had a lot of friends, these were just 2 guys that I guess had something against me. At recess, I was with like 9 of my friends and those 2 guys came and "ambushed" me. They threw me on the ground punched me in the stomach and kicked me. My friends quickly got them off of me. The next day, my friends and I spotted them at recess and, kinda beat them up. The monitors came but they didn't see me doing it so I was safe. They never messed with me ever again.

Ignoring them doesn't work, I've told teachers and the principal and all they did was bring us both into the principal's office and told us to become friends, shake our hands and go back to class. They never stopped though. I told the principal like 3 times about the problem and they were never suspended nor expelled. So, that's why I took matters into my own hands.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I do that as a first resort, taking matters in my own hands. When it gets to a level that i cant handle, i report the person to the teacher/principal and took action against the student. What i find f*cked up is that they ask ME to apologize. At that point i want to kill myself!

D

DannyBoyGamer32

I'm going to be honest, I've been bullied part of my life until I figured out "My Strategy"

As wild as it sounds assert your dominance, Make sure people know your not a joke, I have a group of friends so do that too, have like 2-4 people you can rely on and that are in your class. By having more friends, more people may know your friends and like them causing you to get more friends and more people that you know and that'll stick up for you,

For asserting your dominance, I don't think violence is key, nor do I think that you need to resort to fighting someone, Remember, never start with people, if people say mean things to you just say whatever and walk off, and if you have a large group of friends that probably wont, but if you get into a fight make sure they can't hit you back, I don't want to sound like I'm from some banged up area, but that's what I've been taught, If someone hits you, you hit them back and make sure they don't hit you back.

In my opinion the whole "just ignore them and walk away and tell a teacher" doesn't work in High School, I'm only in my second year and I know that, and there is a lot of fights in my area, so I would advise

• Having a group of friends you can rely on and that you know have your back (2-4)
  • Don't have a bad reputation or be known for being mean to people
  • Don't start fights with people

My bullying isn't as severe as others but that's been my experience, getting into fights because of my words so I just thought I'd let other people know without them having to get into the same situation that I did :)

Hope this helped! ~My Opinion
Ouj, i am usually on my own in school which is why i know how to fight rly f**king well, even against people older than me!

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
I've been bullied since Year 4. Surprise surprise not everyone's life is perfect. Anyways, through all the tears, anger and anxiety I've put myself through, I've learnt that it's not really worth it. I've learnt to be myself and accept myself as who I am, and not someone I wanted to be. As bad as it sounds, I literally feel nothing if anything rood or hurtful is said against me. It's taken a while to figure it out, but I have. I take nothing to heart anymore (in regards to bullying).
Anyways, I now stick to the people that love and like me for who I am, not who I tried to be. It's always best to have a good group of friends. Trust me, you don't need 20 fake "friends". Also just remember that it isn't the end of the world and you can get through it c: You all can <3

xAlphaCat

Ive learned that even though you tell teachers, and they say they will fix it. It never got fixed IVE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVE YEARS. Kids, don't trust teachers and just, i guess hey you got friends, they can get you through it

Cyclone

Ive learned that even though you tell teachers, and they say they will fix it. It never got fixed IVE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVE YEARS. Kids, don't trust teachers and just, i guess hey you got friends, they can get you through it
Let's just say not all friends..

^^

just my opinion)
I have experience from being bullied.

This happened in the 5th grade. I had a lot of friends, these were just 2 guys that I guess had something against me. At recess, I was with like 9 of my friends and those 2 guys came and "ambushed" me. They threw me on the ground punched me in the stomach and kicked me. My friends quickly got them off of me. The next day, my friends and I spotted them at recess and, kinda beat them up. The monitors came but they didn't see me doing it so I was safe. They never messed with me ever again.

Ignoring them doesn't work, I've told teachers and the principal and all they did was bring us both into the principal's office and told us to become friends, shake our hands and go back to class. They never stopped though. I told the principal like 3 times about the problem and they were never suspended nor expelled. So, that's why I took matters into my own hands.
Look, I'm gonna be honest about why I DON'T fight my bullies until they push my limit. It's because those people who are bullying me used to be my friends and if I beat them up, all that happens is I lose more friends until I have none left.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Look, I'm gonna be honest about why I DON'T fight my bullies until they push my limit. It's because those people who are bullying me used to be my friends and if I beat them up, all that happens is I lose more friends until I have none left.
I just beat them up lol no one will talk **** to me

soyup

If your friends are bullying you, then you already lost them