JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

;-;

Bring back V1 or make V4?

• V1

• V4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cyclone

Trkey or Amazing one of them said that they don't have the files for v1 so it wouldn't work and in my opinion it would be boring if v1 came back again i know v1 sounds cool (never played on v1 before) but i feel like something new should come out so i must disagree.

Trkey or Amazing one of them said that they don't have the files for v1 so it wouldn't work and in my opinion it would be boring if v1 came back again i know v1 sounds cool (never played on v1 before) but i feel like something new should come out so i must disagree.
They can still recreate it. If we ask everyone to submit v1 features that we had back then, we can easily recreate it. Now, with our new Manager, that I hope will care about the community for once (seems like it from what I've seen), they will care about what we want, as the community. There are at least a couple of hundred videos on YouTube that we can watch and just see what we had back then. (also Crainer's videos but yeah x.x) So, I don't see why it's not possible. It would work if we just added a lot of v1 versions, like 80% v1 features and then 20% other, new additions.

far9448

They can still recreate it. If we ask everyone to submit v1 features that we had back then, we can easily recreate it. Now, with our new Manager, that I hope will care about the community for once (seems like it from what I've seen), they will care about what we want, as the community. There are at least a couple of hundred videos on YouTube that we can watch and just see what we had back then. (also Crainer's videos but yeah x.x) So, I don't see why it's not possible. It would work if we just added a lot of v1 versions, like 80% v1 features and then 20% other, new additions.
Yea like. Another added feature would be rewards or so,etching.

Cyclone

Point taken. And now that i acuatlly think about it maybe it would be cool to see the features that v1 had because i've never seen anything or been on v1. But after you said this you made me wanna change my mind i really like that concept.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
It would not be boring if V1 came back. V1 was the best thing that ever happened to OPBlocks.
Also,

34D

I mean I got a good deal when it reset, I got elite for free and at a value of 10 bucks cause cruncher = $5 and elite is $15 xd
But bring back opbv1 because it was much more fun <3

Criinge

#BringBackv1
I can't believe he still has the files! @trkey we are begging for v1 back! Everyone loved it way better than v2 and v3, if you make v4 its probably just gonna die again and be a mess! Bring back v1! We all miss it! @Amazing Everyone but me and everyone who played v1. (I wasn't in v1 like I wish.)