PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Blesser

inappropriate-content-opblocks-1-7-2016-370.png

"
WHAT THE .....?!
I CLEARLY PUT A SPOILER IN IT WITH A WARNING. A CLEAR WARNING. LIKE DON'T OPEN IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT FFS.
"
What I said..
I mean.. like..
She really does hate me.

E

emelade

View attachment 198
"
WHAT THE .....?!
I CLEARLY PUT A SPOILER IN IT WITH A WARNING. A CLEAR WARNING. LIKE DON'T OPEN IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT FFS.
"
What I said..
I mean.. like..
She really does hate me.
Oh goodness, you automatically accuse me of not liking you after disagreeing with a punishment. You broke the rules, not just by the spoiler, and I did my job in punishing you. That has nothing to do with my liking towards you. I explained my reasoning to you in the private message. The spoiler doesn't excuse the content you provided.

Blesser

Oh goodness, you automatically accuse me of not liking you after disagreeing with a punishment. You broke the rules, not just by the spoiler, and I did my job in punishing you. That has nothing to do with my liking towards you. I explained my reasoning to you in the private message. The spoiler doesn't excuse the content you provided.
It's not just that.
In game, you always try to target me and warn me for a stupidest reason, while others are breaking the rules even more than I am.. like jeez..

E

emelade

It's not just that.
In game, you always try to target me and warn me for a stupidest reason, while others are breaking the rules even more than I am.. like jeez..
I don't target, you just happen to always be on the edge of rules. Yes, some of them are silly, but I still have to punish for them. I try to give you verbal warnings, before actually warning you, as I know most of the things you said were light offenses.

WhyShouldIEver

View attachment 198
"
WHAT THE .....?!
"
What I said..
I mean.. like..
She really does hate me.
Even if it was a spoiler, it is still a warn. Don't complain to @emelade about the rules, if you want to complain about the rules, contact Tuxx.
Or make a suggestion based on that rule.