Your Username:
McPathos
Accused Players Username:
Lucagamez
Reason for Reporting:
Hacking
Evidence:
Food Hitting meaning KA
And yes I forgot I had my pet on but I didn't do anything with it and disabled it afterwards since I forgot I had it enabled

I do not see any hacks in this video. You know you are able to eat and hit at the same time if you have a JustPVP Mod or another Mod associated with PVP when pvping right? Also, Eating while hitting doesn't indicate that a player has KillAura, if he did have Killaura why hasn't he hitting you non-stop?

X

xMc

I do not see any hacks in this video. You know you are able to eat and hit at the same time if you have a JustPVP Mod or another Mod associated with PVP when pvping right? Also, Eating while hitting doesn't indicate that a player has KillAura, if he did have Killaura why hasn't he hitting you non-stop?
I mean I don't think that's how it works since I use pvp mods and yea... you can't and I don't think justpvp is allowed not to sure

X

xMc

Block-hitting while eating is only possible in 1.7 no version higher
That's what I was thinking. I mean yea

X

xMc

Not if it is a 5zig Mod. Which I uses 5zig Mod and it allows me to eat and hit. It is also a PVP Mod.
No it does not since I have used 5 zig for so long.. and you can see it in the video.. I would really like to see this video since you CANNOT food eat while hitting..

Status
Not open for further replies.