Infamous Member
Your Username:
Louveza
Accused Players Username:
Louveza , manahilmj , ilovebigbutts
Reason for Reporting:
Read and you will find out
Evidence:
So me, manahilmj and ilovebigbutts are.muted. I talked to mochi and he said that if I send evidence manahilmj will be unmuted. I couldnt send the evidence cuz I dont have lightshot and it doesnt letlet me download it. So I told him to add me on skype and ill send it therewas and heI didnt reply. Its been like four days.....
I was muted for something and I cant remember but now im banned... it says mute evasion and idk whatwhat thatmeans.
Ilovebigbutss is banned cuz of mute evasion and idk what that means.
So id like to be unbanmed and for the others to beget unmuted and unbanned.
And ik someone will move this but can youI atleastthe reply before u move it cuz then I dont get the feedback. It locks me out and idk what will happen. So eitherI dont move it orcuz reply first then move​
@Mochi @JustACookie move to player appeals?

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Your Username:
Louveza
Accused Players Username:
Louveza , manahilmj , ilovebigbutts
Reason for Reporting:
Read and you will find out
Evidence:
So me, manahilmj and ilovebigbutts are.muted. I talked to mochi and he said that if I send evidence manahilmj will be unmuted. I couldnt send the evidence cuz I dont have lightshot and it doesnt letlet me download it. So I told him to add me on skype and ill send it therewas and heI didnt reply. Its been like four days.....
I was muted for something and I cant remember but now im banned... it says mute evasion and idk whatwhat thatmeans.
Ilovebigbutss is banned cuz of mute evasion and idk what that means.
So id like to be unbanmed and for the others to beget unmuted and unbanned.
And ik someone will move this but can youI atleastthe reply before u move it cuz then I dont get the feedback. It locks me out and idk what will happen. So eitherI dont move it orcuz reply first then move​
How is this a player report? And yea, you should be muted / banned. Your friend Mana encouraged suicide, which isn't tollerated at all. It can seriously harm people even if meant as a joke. (I've been muted for this one in the past myself x3)
-
For you and your friend ilovebigbutts. First of all. The reason you were banned for banned Mute Evasion is probably either you getting on an alt to talk, or using signs, etc to talk to other players. This is punishable, and will get you banned. With you two having the same ban reason I either assume that you were playing on the same IP, and that he/she kept talking after you got muted. If so, that's why. If not, I assume that its' your alt and or a friends account which you used. If so you should still be muted.
-
And yuppp, appeals take some time. I mean, I waited over a week for my first mute appeal, but eventually I got a response. Patience is key in situations like that. They're gonna get to it eventually, but you have to wait. You gotta remember that they have to discuss within the staff team if you should be unmuted/unbanned.
If you seriously find that it was unfair, just upload a screenshot to https://prntscr.com/gallery.html and make another appeal in some time.
-
You also don't really need community feedback for an appeal. Our opinion doesn't have a large say in someone being unmuted/unbanned. I've been on OPBlocks for quite a while, and for some time appeals were public. I think it was public for some months of me being here, and I only saw 1 appeal that was affected positivily by the community feedback. And from my experience ingame it's better with you muted. I've seen you encouraging someone to spam an IP, and get banned just cause they wanted to quit. And seen your friend ilovebigbutts disrespect players, and staff, as well as just generally being toxic.

-
So I see no idea of appealing again. And I see even less meaning in posting it in reports for the community feedback...

-Rightie / Awkwrrd / Simon.

Last edited:

louveza

How is this a player report? And yea, you should be muted / banned. Your friend Mana encouraged suicide, which isn't tollerated at all. It can seriously harm people even if meant as a joke. (I've been muted for this one in the past myself x3)
-
For you and your friend ilovebigbutts. First of all. The reason you were banned for banned Mute Evasion is probably either you getting on an alt to talk, or using signs, etc to talk to other players. This is punishable, and will get you banned. With you two having the same ban reason I either assume that you were playing on the same IP, and that he/she kept talking after you got muted. If so, that's why. If not, I assume that its' your alt and or a friends account which you used. If so you should still be muted.
-
And yuppp, appeals take some time. I mean, I waited over a week for my first mute appeal, but eventually I got a response. Patience is key in situations like that. They're gonna get to it eventually, but you have to wait. You gotta remember that they have to discuss within the staff team if you should be unmuted/unbanned.
If you seriously find that it was unfair, just upload a screenshot to https://prntscr.com/gallery.html and make another appeal in some time.
-
You also don't really need community feedback for an appeal. Our opinion doesn't have a large say in someone being unmuted/unbanned. I've been on OPBlocks for quite a while, and for some time appeals were public. I think it was public for some months of me being here, and I only saw 1 appeal that was affected positivily by the community feedback. And from my experience ingame it's better with you muted. I've seen you encouraging someone to spam an IP, and get banned just cause they wanted to quit. And seen your friend ilovebigbutts disrespect players, and staff, as well as just generally being toxic.

-
So I see no idea of appealing again. And I see even less meaning in posting it in reports for the community feedback...

-Rightie / Awkwrrd / Simon.
Who would name their child simon

timeflies

Infamous Member
Moving thread to off-topic as it's not related to the topic and owner of the thread gave me permission to do so.​
Moved to Off Topic.