PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Recruiting more staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuxx

Howdy OPBlockers, over the next few weeks we're going to focus on growing and improving our staff team. I'm making this post to encourage everyone to consider applying to be part of the OPBlocks staff team. If you meet the mandatory requirements and post an application of a good quality, we'd love to have you on the team! If you do decide to apply please read over this post for general guidance. To further increase the number of applicants we've made some changes to the mandatory requirements.

- You no longer have to be a donor to apply
- We recommend you're 14+ but that's not a requirement
- The 1 month wait between posting applications no longer applies

Good luck to anyone that decides to apply!

-Tuxx

Cyclone

Well this will for sure make things interesting. This is good tbh cause then people who are good at helping people and stuff and are under the age of 14 have a chance to become staff.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
I would really like to join the staff team but that would require me getting my punishments off for a month. Also I have a question too. I can only use my computer for an 1hr a day. But use my phone all the time in which i use minechat. Is minechat allowed to be used if you are staff member?

angyma

I would really like to join the staff team but that would require me getting my punishments off for a month. Also I have a question too. I can only use my computer for an 1hr a day. But use my phone all the time in which i use minechat. Is minechat allowed to be used if you are staff member?
Of course you can use Minechat as a staff member but be mindful to think if you can handle moderating chat while using Minechat.

timeflies

Infamous Member
Also, to add on from angyma, I use MineChat on my alt at the start to practice. Now I use it with my main. Be aware that the free version of MineChat is a bit slower since of all the ads.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
I was known for being on minechat more than my computer. Nothing wrong with it. Just harder to reply and chat goes much quicker.

far9448

Great, NOWWWW you encourage more staff.

I still have to wait 5 months to apply :/

Status
Not open for further replies.