Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

opblocks v5 suggestion.

would you guys want your potions stackable using /potions or /stackpotions?

• yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • no

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xvc

ok; please actually remove the candy this time (@Amazing you said it was childish lol why didn’t you remove them last map?) it’s nothing but bs and so bad for pvp. nobody liked it. its for those losers who need to trap people in webs and have “minion zombies” fight for them. make gapples not that rare and make them craftable again so people actually enjoy pvping more without worrrying to get 5 shotted in webs with 70 sets because they get hit by slowness, lighting & are stuck for like 20 seconds the kits can stay just please remove the candy and add strength 2 pots in /shop and speed 2 pots in /shop. make gapples craftable or add them in /shop. people don’t like custom enchants when pvping. maybe jump, haste and speed custom enchants are fine but that’s about it. the others are just annoying in a lot of others opinions. the pickaxe enchants can stay. just make it more pvp friendly please.

please listen to the community this time and maybe you’ll gain more players. i know the community won’t be like “packed” like v1 or v2 but you can always change it around tbh.

Last edited:

xvc

"but it isnt a pvp server' - opb staff
then why is the r3tarded candy there? LOL why bother when they could’ve made it like pot pvp or gapple MUCH EASIER than making and coding the custom bs xd just ask them that if they actually say that.

staff:
this is just my criticism and opinion about how it’s setup and i see a lot of others not liking the candy as well. i get they were trying something different but we didn’t really like it was too much. @Amazing said it was childish and was being removed last reset so why is it still there?

Last edited:

xMc

then why is the r3tarded candy there? LOL why bother when they could’ve made it like pot pvp or gapple MUCH EASIER than making and coding the custom bs xd just ask them that if they actually say that.

staff:
this is just my criticism and opinion about how it’s setup and i see a lot of others not liking the candy as well. i get they were trying something different but we didn’t really like it was too much. @Amazing said it was childish and was being removed last reset so why is it still there?
If you say OPB cares about pvp then you're in the delusion which is OPB

xFlied

Dedicated Member
remember when gaps in v1 never ate for some reason? i'd love that in pvp kappa
gapple glitch was fun. I remember all the killstreaks lost because of that and the armor glitch. You could be rocking someone and then get 3 shot because of a glitch

FencingGreyhound

opblocks suggestion: Shut it down and work on a new prison server for PotatoMC.
inb4 the hate comments
Also if we want v5 suggestions
Merge with Pr*me
We tried that between V1 and V2. It was the worst thing the server has done. Prime's community is more toxic than any player on OP. The economy was broken within a month. Do so research before you make suggestions.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
We tried that between V1 and V2. It was the worst thing the server has done. Prime's community is more toxic than any player on OP. The economy was broken within a month. Do so research before you make suggestions.
I've played as long as you, but I know how to take and make jokes. 99% of the stuff I say isn't serious.

BazerKing

Yes, and that was in the past. You are telling me that you can't fix the problems that occurred back then? mk

Status
Not open for further replies.