Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement OPBlocks V4 Release

Amazing

retired mineman

Hey everyone, OPBlocks V4 is finally ready to release! After nearly a month and a half of development, I'm glad to announce that we will be open tomorrow (4/26/2017) at 3 PM EST!

Click here for a countdown until release

Change Log
  • There is now only one realm instead of Lollipop & Bubblegum (If you had a donor rank on both realms, please contact me or Mochi via forums PM or in-game and we will compensate you)
  • Brand new spawn & PvP arena
  • Brand new mines
  • Ranks are no longer candy themed, they're now alphabetical (A-Z)
  • Candy effects have been drastically nerfed to help balance PvP.
  • You can no longer obtain candy from mines, which will make it more rare.
  • Daily rewards have been drastically improved.
  • The economy has been tweaked to make it slightly easier to rank up.
  • Spawner prices have been decreased to 7500 ETokens
  • Crate prizes have been improved.
  • Lucky Block prizes have been improved.
  • Maximum gang size has been increased to 8.
  • Hostile mobs now spawn in the free world.
New Additions
  • The Black Market - This addition is a vendor (NPC) that will randomly spawn in the PvP arena for 20 minutes, every day. You can purchase enchanted golden apples (gapples), the brand new Excalibur Sword, and crate keys in the Black Market for ETokens. If you want to know the location of the Black Market, or see when it next spawns, you can use the command /bm at any time.
  • Bounties - This addition is a highly requested Bounty system. You can now set bounties on your enemies by using /bounty set (player) (price). You can also become a bounty hunter and kill players that have bounties for money, use /bounty list to see a list of all players with bounties on them.
  • Blocks Broken Rewards - When you reach certain milestones while mining, you will now receive large amounts of ETokens to help you. Here is a list of all the milestones with what prize you will receive:
    5,000 Blocks = 100 tokens
    10,000 Blocks = 250 tokens
    50,000 Blocks = 500 tokens
    100,000 Blocks = 750 tokens
    200,000 Blocks = 1000 tokens
    300,000 Blocks = 1250 tokens
    500,000 Blocks = 1500 tokens
    750,000 Blocks = 2000 tokens
    1,000,000 Blocks = 2500 tokens
    5,000,000 Blocks = 5000 tokens
    10,000,000 Blocks = 10000 tokens
  • New Youtuber - I'd like to welcome a brand new youtuber to the OPBlocks community, BionicMC! He will be recording a long series on OPBlocks V4, and I hope everyone welcomes all of his fans that will come and check out our community! Click here to check out his channel.
Staff Changes
  • @Mochi has been given her position back as a Sr. Moderator.
  • @Elijeh has been given his position back as a Sr. Moderator.
  • @Spirals has been promoted to Helper.

Last edited:

angyma

first

Wow, about time! I'm really excited, and I'm definitely going to be on tomorrow. It's been a while since OPBlocks has really been a part in my time but I think I'd most likely be okay with sparing a few hours. ;)

Really happy about most of the changes though and I hope to see quite a few people online tomorrow.

I will edit my very informative post later to make it sound more informative yes informative angyma is here!

Last edited:

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
woop! Can't wait xd Hope you all enjoy the new update >.<

Just on a side note, the release will be at 5am for any Australians (AEST). So hope to see you all after school !

Dobob8

Nice update looks great and was needed.
The real reason
Question is Spirals is staff and he hasn't been on forums since March 31 yes March 31, 25 days??