JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks News Report #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

angyma

OPBlocks News Report #6

-

The OPBlocks News Report is back! After a long break I've asked @WhyShouldIEver if he would allow me to take it over, and graciously he said yes! Be expecting weekly updates from now until the server is shut down; or until further notice is taken. Also a huge thank you to him while he was still doing these! They kept players up-to-date with the recent changes and more that the server had been going through.

-

As some older news, but for people who never had the chance to see it, the maximum mute time for certain chat offenses has been reduced to one day. Read more here. It is under the 4th punishment ladder.

-

A few of the staff members who recently resigned have decided to reapply! This includes Mochi, McPathos, and angyma. I suppose they felt their work here on OPBlocks was not finished yet and they still want to help the server.

-

As noticed by trkey the server's management team hasn't been very active, and because of this he has decided to bring on @Amazing as the manager! He had originally decided to bring on @Lovakite however they ran into IRL issues and he decided that he would not be able to fulfill the duties as manager. Be sure to welcome @Amazing and wish him luck running OPBlocks!

-

In this post trkey also stated that they will be ditching the candy theme as Crainer will no longer be uploading on OPBlocks. What are your thoughts on this? Read more here.

-

A few months ago, @Jer made a giveaway stating he would be giving away 50B in-game. After many months of no updates he finally said a winner had been chosen but did not give any names. Some users think that this was just a scheme to amass followers, however may his new giveaway prove different? From what we've seen so far, it won't. The end date is April 1st, which is widely known as 'April Fools Day' in which people play jokes on eachother. This could show that once again, this is just another fake giveaway. We will update you with more info when we get it though!

-

A lot of other giveaways have also been started recently! Make sure you enter while you still can!

-

I have decided that I will be recruiting helpers to help find new things to add to these as well! If you're interested be sure to PM me on the forums, from there we can talk about it more.

-

In the future we will not be adding users who have only made an account to the welcome section, it will only be for users who have made an introduction thread.

-

Welcome and Happy Birthday to;
@cupsizuk, @marmonjuri, and @Paul Hoban!

-

That's it for today! Peace.

#Revived

Last edited:

Owl

Dedicated Member
OPBlocks News Report #6

-

The OPBlocks News Report is back! After a long break I've asked @WhyShouldIEver if he would allow me to take it over, and graciously he said yes! Be expecting weekly updates from now until the server is shut down; or until further notice is taken. Also a huge thank you to him while he was still doing these! They kept players up-to-date with the recent changes and more that the server had been going through.

-

As some older news, but for people who never had the chance to see it, the maximum mute time for certain chat offenses has been reduced to one day. Read more here. It is under the 4th punishment ladder.

-

A few of the staff members who recently resigned have decided to reapply! This includes Mochi, McPathos, and angyma. I suppose they felt their work here on OPBlocks was not finished yet and they still want to help the server.

-

As noticed by trkey the server's management team hasn't been very active, and because of this he has decided to bring on @Amazing as the manager! He had originally decided to bring on @Lovakite however they ran into IRL issues and he decided that he would not be able to fulfill the duties as manager. Be sure to welcome @Amazing and wish him luck running OPBlocks!

-

In this post trkey also stated that they will be ditching the candy theme as Crainer will no longer be uploading on OPBlocks. What are your thoughts on this? Read more here.

-

A few months ago, @Jer made a giveaway stating he would be giving away 50B in-game. After many months of no updates he finally said a winner had been chosen but did not give any names. Some users think that this was just a scheme to amass followers, however may his new giveaway prove different? From what we've seen so far, it won't. The end date is April 1st, which is widely known as 'April Fools Day' in which people play jokes on eachother. This could show that once again, this is just another fake giveaway. We will update you with more info when we get it though!

-

A lot of other giveaways have also been started recently! Make sure you enter while you still can!

-

I have decided that I will be recruiting helpers to help find new things to add to these as well! If you're interested be sure to PM me on the forums, from there we can talk about it more.

-

In the future we will not be adding users who have only made an account to the welcome section, it will only be for users who have made an introduction thread.

-

Welcome and Happy Birthday to;
@cupsizuk, @marmonjuri, and @Paul Hoban!

-

That's it for today! Peace.

#Revived
Why did you ask him he copied off of my idea?

angyma

Why did you ask him he copied off of my idea?
I asked him because he had made the most recent News Report. You both also posted your first News Report on the same day: September 14, 2016. You both also had different styles for doing the news.

Please also let me note, this is a continuation of WhyShouldIEver's News Report, it is not me starting anything new or general, that is why I asked him directly.

Last edited:

Owl

Dedicated Member
Yours was terrible, no offence. There was only 1 thing you talked about in the news report. I thought I'd try to make it better because obviously yours wasn't turning out so well.
Hmm you did take my idea and aren't you hated by almost the entire community?

Status
Not open for further replies.