Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement New Bubblegum Realm & General Update

Tuxx

Howdy OPBlockers! Hopefully all of you had a wonderful Christmas and speaking on behalf of the OPBlocks team, Happy New Year! To kick 2017 off with some enjoyment we've released a brand new Bubblegum Realm! Here you can find some stunning new builds and you might even come across some awesome YouTubers to play with. As you've probably noticed we're constantly releasing new features and changes to not only improve the V3 release, but to make your OPBlocks experience as enjoyable and as smooth as possible. Finally I would like to mention the 65% Off Christmas sale will be ending tomorrow, make sure you don't miss out!

-Tuxx, Luck & Coolkish

angyma

My favorite realm is back! Glad to have another realm to play on. Hope to see you all there. ;)

I checked Bubblegum Realm out. I'll maybe start playing on it maybe if others start to, I don't know yet :p. Also, Thank you Devs and Admins for all your hard work and dedication to the server :).

GeorgE88

How do I download and play these games? I have created an account and cannot find anywhere how to play these games. Any help please.

Thanks

George