PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Good Bye (For Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, this is SuperJukebox.
Some of you might know me for evading my DDoS threat ban around a million times, and some might know me for buying SuperPig a rank. Some might know me for giving away free money, and some might know me for well, being me. I am here to confess that I was just banned for using a Hacked Client. I was being stupid, and decided to use nuker on CP mine to get blocks faster. I would like to safely say, though, that I did not use any PvP mods/hacks, (SuperPig can back me up on that. When i went to his house, he watched me duel a bunch of people including Bazer, most of them ending in me winning) mostly since I didn't know how a freaking hacked client worked. I am so sorry for letting you all down. This time, unlike the appeal that I submitted around a few weeks ago, I truly am sorry. I have gotten so used to the social network on this server. I shall go dormant for about 3-4 months, and then try an appeal. I hope the staff will go easy on me (99.9% not possible in my perspective), since im 50% sure that Mochi banned me for nuker.

Special Sorry's:
astrobuddy: I am sorry for building a friendship and trust between us and just nuking it away in a single night after a stupid choice:(
Myrtics: Sorry bud, but ur gonna have to wait a few months if you want some help with LabyMod :D:cool:
xMochi: Sorry for... well... being me I guess:(
SuperPig: Destroying the trust between us

Feel free to flame me in the chat, since even though it was just nuker, I deserve to be punished for being so retar-... I mean dumb.
I will still be posting some discussions even though I am out, so feel free to tune in to those (if you aren't too mad at me :oops:)

This is SuperJukebox signing out :p.
Have fun during summer. (Btw I do not regret donating to the server. The money that i donated will help keep the server alive, which means that it probably won't be dead once/IF I join back on.)

Good bye, will miss you. Seen you online often and will miss having you around.

If you have 5zigs (if not download it), and send me a friend request, would like to play with you sometimes on other servers (probably mini games).

Hope to see you in a few months, bye.​

LolWeeb

Hey guys, this is SuperJukebox.
Some of you might know me for evading my DDoS threat ban around a million times, and some might know me for buying SuperPig a rank. Some might know me for giving away free money, and some might know me for well, being me. I am here to confess that I was just banned for using a Hacked Client. I was being stupid, and decided to use nuker on CP mine to get blocks faster. I would like to safely say, though, that I did not use any PvP mods/hacks, (SuperPig can back me up on that. When i went to his house, he watched me duel a bunch of people including Bazer, most of them ending in me winning) mostly since I didn't know how a freaking hacked client worked. I am so sorry for letting you all down. This time, unlike the appeal that I submitted around a few weeks ago, I truly am sorry. I have gotten so used to the social network on this server. I shall go dormant for about 3-4 months, and then try an appeal. I hope the staff will go easy on me (99.9% not possible in my perspective), since im 50% sure that Mochi banned me for nuker.

Special Sorry's:
astrobuddy: I am sorry for building a friendship and trust between us and just nuking it away in a single night after a stupid choice:(
Myrtics: Sorry bud, but ur gonna have to wait a few months if you want some help with LabyMod :D:cool:
xMochi: Sorry for... well... being me I guess:(
SuperPig: Destroying the trust between us

Feel free to flame me in the chat, since even though it was just nuker, I deserve to be punished for being so retar-... I mean dumb.
I will still be posting some discussions even though I am out, so feel free to tune in to those (if you aren't too mad at me :oops:)

This is SuperJukebox signing out :p.
Have fun during summer. (Btw I do not regret donating to the server. The money that i donated will help keep the server alive, which means that it probably won't be dead once/IF I join back on.)
U USE NUKER TO MINE BLOCKS ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD USE NUKER HAHAHAHHALMFAOOLMFAORAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.