PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Gift Cards and Unbans

C

Coolkish

Hey guys.

This is just a short announcement to notify you of the latest additions to our store - Gift Cards and Unbans.

Unlike vouchers, Gift Cards can be used as many times as you like until the balance reaches zero. They do not expire so you can spend the balance whenever you please! Purchasing a Gift Card will send a code to your email so take caution and make sure to enter your real email address when checking out.

Make sure to check out Gift Cards here - http://store.opblocks.com/category/868713

As you can see, larger gift cards are heavily discounted. Buying a higher priced Gift Card is a great way to save money. For $80, you get $100 to spend on our store! That's an extra $20 saved on top of 65% Valentines Sale which entitles you to a free ❤ title with every purchase!

We've also decided to introduce Unbans to the store, If you have purchased this package from the store make sure to post a donation support here in order to be unbanned from the server.

Thank you for the continuous support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyclone

I really like this new i idea i find it good because i didn't know that when you got a voucher you had to use it on a multiple thing and here it makes things alot easier on the webstore.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
The gift cards are pretty cool but the toggles are going to return because of the unban thing. I mean it's only 20 dollars

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Hey guys.

This is just a short announcement to notify you of the latest additions to our store - Gift Cards and Unbans.

Unlike vouchers, Gift Cards can be used as many times as you like until the balance reaches zero. They do not expire so you can spend the balance whenever you please! Purchasing a Gift Card will send a code to your email so take caution and make sure to enter your real email address when checking out.

Make sure to check out Gift Cards here - http://store.opblocks.com/category/868713

As you can see, larger gift cards are heavily discounted. Buying a higher priced Gift Card is a great way to save money. For $80, you get $100 to spend on our store! That's an extra $20 saved on top of 65% Valentines Sale which entitles you to a free ❤ title with every purchase!

We've also decided to introduce Unbans to the store, If you have purchased this package from the store make sure to post a donation support here in order to be unbanned from the server.

PLEASE make $50 gift cards and $25 gift cards and of course $10 for us people who aren't spoiled brats!

AwesomeAgent10

Hey guys.

Coolkish, May I ask how long voting vouchers last? or when do they expire?