Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Another Giveaway!

34D

Doing another giveaway since last time @Nesaak got the account that I gave him banned.
Anyway, some basic info.
Full Access (Unless I forgot one of the security questions like I did with @Mutah lol)
Not Banned On Any Server
LAYOUT
IGN:
Why You Should Win:
Number 1-100:
Funny Fact:

Edit: Winner is @Jewles Message me thing

Last edited:
IGN: MakkTato
Why I Should Win: it's always nice to have a back-up, and I don't have an alt. I also like to constantly change my ign and because theres a 30 day rule, i change it very often. With an alt, I'm able to do that. Some people might find these reasons stupid, but I hope you will at least respect them :p.
Number 1-100: 12, My favourite number :)
Funny Fact: Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour :3

-Makki

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Give me this one if you know all the questions and I'll give you jarl back. If not any idea of what the answer is?

Rizuri

Infamous Member
IGN:xTranquillity
Why You Should Win:I wanna play hypickle
Number 1-100: 13. Unlucky numbers are my luck numbers :3
Funny Fact: I'm bad at lyfe

Mochi

мocнι ♥
IGN: xMochi
Why You Should Win: Dunno, you tell me
Number 1-100: 24
Funny Fact: Mochi is a hacker!?!?

Owl

Dedicated Member
IGN:
yPulsar
Why You Should Win:
More Alts to pvp with. (You know the struggle)
Number 1-100:
Funny Fact:
Pathos hackusated me when I'm on a new computer with no hacks :V

Last edited:

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
IGN: DdubsRulez2
Why You Should Win: Alts are good to have, and who wouldn't want a free alt? Would probably use it to afk things while I'm playing somewhere else either on that server or on a different server.
Number 1-100: 43
Funny Fact: The last 3 numbers have been 41, 42, and 43.

BazerKing

IGN: BazerKing

Why You Should Win: I really need an account for an upcoming YouTube channel I'm going to create. And also, it will be always great to get an alt whenever I need it. I like restarting server games like OPPrison but I never get alts to restart the whole thing. So that would be lit. And I also play Murder Mystery on the server, *you know what it is called.* And I want to do the I am stone challenge. I hate changing skins on my main account. I also want the alt to troll my friends by changing the name of that alt to troll them. I might come up with a lot of crazy names which would make me and my friends laugh! Also, I hate changing my main accounts name aswell. So ye, give me that alt or I will ban you from every server you know you lil stinky butt... XD JK!

Number 1-100: Um what is this for... 21 I guess?

Funny Fact: We live on earth, crazy huh!

IGN: BCWHO
Why You Should Win: It would be neat to have an alternative account. If I had an alternative account, I would be able to do some trolling, keep my goal of not changing my in-game name (even though I want to), and lastly, for games that is all based on progress (eg. Wy*****ft), I would like to see what it would be like to walk down a different path than the one I have with my Minecraft account right now.
Favourite Number 1-100: 8 <-- tis mah fav numba :3
Funny Fact: If Pinocchio said "my nose will grow now", it will cause a paradox. (Think about it :p )

Thanks for viewing this! Good Luck to All Contestants! :)

Last edited: